www.Modern-Talking.ru

Регистрация Форум Чат Справка Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны
Modern Talking Thomas Anders Dieter Bohlen Disco C.C. Catch Systems In Blue Mark Ashley Mark Medlock Сергей Минаев

Вернуться   www.Modern-Talking.ru > English Forum > Music And Musicians

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 15.08.2012, 17:08
Lady in blue Lady in blue вне форума
Был тут всегда

Поблагодарил: 15,930
Поблагодарили 15,311 раз в 3,033 сообщениях
Lady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнуть
Сообщение My summary of "100% ANDERS" in English  

Dear TA-fans and friends,

I know that some of you cannot read a book of Thomas, becuse it's a German edition. That's why I decided to write a summary of every chapter to help you to find out some interesting facts from his book. Of course, it's not a professional translation (and the English is the second language, which I know, because the first one is the German), but I tried to do my best to help you. I publish my results here and I am so grateful for all your wishes and your criticism.

THOMAS ANDERS: 100% ANDERS

Chapter 1: MODERN TALKING: Mission impossible

There was something in the air in the course of some moths. Thomas characterized it as a mixture of disgust, ignoration, displeasure and a desire of self-actualization. No one from both band members wanted to discuss this situation. He was on the way from Berlin to a German city of Rostock, where one concert shall be held in June 2003 to open their tour “Universe”. He really felt not well, when he thought of Dieter. Thomas stayed with his wife Claudia in his favourite hotel «Adlon» in Berlin. His driver picked him up by a car and greeted him friendly, but Claudia preferred to stay at the hotel. She watched some music concerts many times and had no wish to see Dieter. Every time before a show both band members shouted some polite phrases to the audience. As a rule, Dieter even did not say good-bye after every concert.
Thomas sat in the car alone and the following question appeared in his head: “Why did their relations recover the old level, as it was in 1987?” It’s all over, but nobody knows, when it can happen! ОК, they were older and could have a man-to-man talk with each other. But they could not do it at all!
What was a reason to take this unpleasant decision? Since a day of Dieter’s triumph at the broadcast castings for DSDS and his success with a book “Nichts als die Wahrheit” he lost a wish to cooperate with Thomas and he felt it. Dieter decided to choose a good amount of money and his own carrier instead of his old music project.

In the time of maturation you have one magical moment: it is your own experience, which you gain. You do not ignore any signs, which you never took into account, when you were too young. Thomas knew Dieter as a person and he was ready to survive after the band disintegration and to work without him.

In the autumn 2002 the band was invited to perform in New York and Atlantic City. Sure, they performed many times at public concerts or private shows, but they have never been in the USA. Thomas was almost sure that Dieter would run away to call the editorial staff of “Bild” to boast them that “he gave the works to the USA”! But it was a fatal mistake.
They got that invitation with the help of their booking agency of Lutz-Rainer Seidel from Berlin, who organized their concerts. Lutz had a right to sign contracts on their behalf, but just in case he sent fax messages to both band members. Dieter and Thomas verified them, putting their signatures hereto. When they received that letter from the USA, Dieter told Thomas that he was extremely busy with all DSDS shows and asked him to inform Lutz to fix a different date in February. Thomas agreed, but told that it was a long-time wish to perform there and promised to talk to Lutz.
Meanwhile they received the same request once again. Dieter said that he could not go there. Thomas was very sad, but understood that Dieter had something better in his mind, planned for that date.

To be continued...

Reach for the star and open your heart...
The hero in you, your wish can be true
And don't have a doubt about what you see,
Cause all what you need to do
Just dream !
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Lady in blue за это полезное сообщение:
judaszeppelin (15.08.2012), pkmodern (15.08.2012)
Старый 16.08.2012, 19:32
Был тут всегда

Lady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнуть
He took out his cell phone and dialed a phone number of Getz Kiso. Getz was their mutual lawyer and the ex-chief of Dieter. But you read about it a bit later.
Getz was informed by Thomas about this situation; it may well be that he really could find a way from it.
Thomas did not mind that Dieter could realize his own plans, but Mr. Kiso gave him the best advice: “Use the best, if you can do it”. After it Thomas sent a fax message to Dieter that he could not understand his refusal, but wrote that he could try to fix other date in May, performing alone. Dieter did not send a reply to all these fax messages at all.
Meanwhile, Lutz Rainer Seidel contacted a booking agent from the USA once again. He explained him that Dieter did give his concert to take part in the concert. His answer made Thomas smiling: «Well, then Thomas should perform without his guitarist!»
With the help of the third persons Thomas found out the bitter truth. Dieter planned a tour with DSDS-finalists in May 2003, that’s why he had no time to perform on stage.
Thomas called Lutz and told him that he should sign a contract and Thomas went to the USA alone.

«Dear fans, - shouted Dieter at a show,
- I would like to inform you that “Modern Talking” does not exist anymore!»
The bomb was exploded.

It was like a thunder. Just imagine it, please.
People look at the sky and watch a lightning and in a while they hear peals of thunder. Some fans really believed that Dieter made a joke.
It lasted for some seconds and it is enough for our brain to recognize the information that makes a way from auricles to nerve fibers to understand it.
That is it! It’s all over!

Disappointed fans began to whistle, many of them cried. Thomas was on stage and thought of the fact that Dieter behaved very cynically.
Bohlen did not care that their tour was started at this minor note. And he did not take into account that 50000 fans would like to see them – they waited for them! He did not take notice to musicians, technicians, helpers, event organizers. Only his personal opinion was the most significant.
Thomas was sure that Dieter did it because of his trip to the USA. Dieter was capricious like a little child.

At midnight Thomas sat in the car and was on the way to Berlin to the hotel "Adlon".
He called Claudia.
She asked him about a show: "How did you perform at the concert?"
– Thomas answered: "9000 fans came to see us – it was like a real madhouse!"
Then she wondered: "How did Dieter behave?".
Thomas told her: "He just announced the end of "Modern Talking".
Claudia woke up at once. "Yes, it’s all over", - were Thomas’ last words.

Nothing could break a silence. They both were very shocked.
No, Thomas meant no the end of a band "Modern Talking". They just could not realize that they were free. There was no "Mr. Changeable Mood" behind them. There was no way for Thomas to wonder that Dieter tried to earn much money on his own. There was no fear that someone would lie to let you down. Thomas was not disappointed and could be calm.

After a concert in Rostock some changes were planned, so they should have some days off. Thomas bought tickets for him and his family to fly by plane from Berlin to Majorca to visit some his friends.
He would like to lie in the sun and to spend there some days before a tour. The best plan was implemented: no words about problems. Mass media sources reacted like a flash: "Modern Talking" is ruined!", "Dieter Bohlen put an end to "Modern Talking", "Thomas Anders and Dieter Bohlen go separated ways for the second time"... etc. These large letters you could see in all newspapers. Thomas’ cell phone could not be switched off. He gave interminable interviews and discussed all facts with the band managers.

To be continiued...

Just dream !
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Lady in blue за это полезное сообщение:
pkmodern (17.08.2012)
Старый 18.08.2012, 19:32
Был тут всегда

As opposed to the first disintegration of a band in 1987, when Thomas "remained in the shadow as a roe injured by a hunter", this time he was ready to fight.
He used many opportunities of mass media sources without exception. He explained that Dieter chose the wrong time for the disintegration and about a fact that a wish of all fans was not taken into consideration. He told that he was ready to finish the tour till the end in spite of their misunderstandings.
It shall be so!

As he heard the last news later, he has understood that Bohlen’s reaction was too tumultuous concerning his concerts in the USA and Dieter needed to consider it better. But he was fed up with it. Getz Kiso repeated the following words of Dieter: "How do I know, what I think, if I do not hear, what I say".

The recording company and event managers ordered that Dieter and Thomas should perform in Berlin on 23.06.2003 for the last time. Of course, Thomas agreed to it. At least, it was a better way to return something to their fans in part, what they lost.
On 23.06.2003 Thomas with Claudia and some friends came from Frankfurt to Berlin in the noon – there were 1000 ideas in his head. What should Thomas wait for? How will Dieter behave on stage? Shall it be OK or will he spread other rumors, give a perfect simile to camera men and let Thomas down?

On the way to Wuhlheide, where a show shall be held, Thomas was lost in his thought. Many of us know this feeling very well, you have it on the way to something unpleasant and и unknown. On the one hand you wish that a road shall be as long as possible, on the other hand you dream that the time shall pass by as soon as possible. Behind the curtain a peaceful atmosphere reigned.
Thomas’ friends and Dieter’s acquaintances – they tried to avoid each other. And when they met, they nodded courteously and run away. Chiefs of the record company prayed that a row should not blow out, because sales of the album „BEST OF" were planned on Monday after the latest concert. And a quarrel is always “the unskilled seller”.

And once again without the knowledge of Thomas "a product" of Dieter Bohlen – Yvonne Catterfeld appeared on stage. A pity, she had the same destiny as Alexander Klaws, performing in Rostock – the audience hissed Yvonne off.
Nerves of fans were stretched. Some of them were really sad. They asked only one question: “why?” Everyone knew the answer by intuition. Thomas remembers some moments of that show with difficulty. In that evening Dieter and he had strained smiles of "Modern Talking" on their faces and did draw attention to each other. But their talk with the audience was so perfect as before.
They tried to encourage all fans. But nobody wanted to laugh in that evening. Thomas felt what the audience experienced at that moment. 16000 fans, who sang all songs with them, triumphed furiously and hearing every song it came to the end.

In the course of all years they sang an encore as "You're my heart, you're my soul". Many of you like this song very much. It’s neither "Cheri Cheri Lady", nor "Brother Louie", nor "You are Not Alone" – the audience waited for a hit "You're my heart, you're my soul". And Dieter knew it. The latest concert was over. And we left the stage! Even in this situation Dieter did not try to find a better solution.

...The concert came to the end. Event managers had the idea that after "Cheri Cheri Lady" band members should leave the stage together but then thy should come back and sing "You're my heart, you're my soul".
Thomas does not know till now, if it is a Dieter’s variant or a break of Bohlen’s nervous system to do that action. Last notes of "Cheri Cheri Lady" were still sound no more, and Dieter announced "You're my heart, you're my soul". Thomas thought: “That’s so bad! How shall I save this situation? In addition, we shall sing an encore. It’s our latest concert and everything shall go to the end very well”.
The music was sounded... Thomas sang as he did it several times. You may wake him up at midnight and he sings this hit perfectly. While he sang, he tried to find a better solution from this situation, but he could not do it.

This is it, a melody sounds no more! The applause, the applause once again, a triumph, hands in the air, tears in the eyes of thousand of fans and ... a request to sing an encore. Thomas took a bow and thought, how to save a situation.
And where was Dieter? Thomas looked to the left, to the right and at musicians. He was not to find anywhere. Thomas glanced back hopelessly and saw running Dieter among technicians and stage workers. He was picked up by limousine and went away. My God! What a miserable flight! It was a real poor way for a music band that wrote a history in modern pop music!

That night was too long for Thomas that day. Claudia, his friends and a chief of recording company Mike Weller celebrate it in "Adlon" in Berlin. As a representative person Thomas was awarded with “a golden disc” for the album “Universe”. They celebrated it! But I mean not the end of "Modern Talking", but the great success of "Modern Talking" and the beginning of a new stage in life.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome on board of a plane “Ibiza - Berlin”, we wish you a pleasant flight!", - heard Thomas from the loudspeakers. Thomas flied to Ibiza with his family, they spent every summer there. One day after the latest show "Modern Talking" passed by...

Thomas needed a leave. He did not want to do anything! He wanted to live... That long night left its mark, he was very tired. Though his eyes were closed, he thought of events, happened within many months and years of his life. And before a plane started, he was asleep and began to dream...

To be continued...

Just dream !
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Lady in blue за это полезное сообщение:
pkmodern (18.08.2012)
Ответ

Пожалуйста, добавьте ссылку в закладки социальных сетей!

Опции темы
Опции просмотра