www.Modern-Talking.ru

Регистрация Форум Чат Справка Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны
Modern Talking Thomas Anders Dieter Bohlen Disco C.C. Catch Systems In Blue Mark Ashley Mark Medlock Сергей Минаев

Вернуться   www.Modern-Talking.ru > English Forum > Off-Topic

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 24.10.2006, 21:17
amir85f amir85f вне форума
Новичок

Поблагодарил: 1
Поблагодарили 6 раз в 3 сообщениях
amir85f стоит на развилке
Marriage Quotes - Part I  

My advice to you is to get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates

Marriage is nature's way of keeping us from fighting with strangers.
Alan King

I'd marry again if I found a man who had fifteen million dollars, would sign over half to me, and guarantee that he'd be dead within a year.
Bette Davis

Marriage is a mistake every man should make.
George Jessel (a judge)

When a girl marries, she exchanges the attentions of many men for the inattention of one.
Helen Rowland (American writer)

The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
Henry Youngman

Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too.
H. L. Mencken (American writer)

A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.
Honore de Balzac (French Novelist)

Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without.
James C. Dobson

Never feel sorry for what you have thought about your wife; she has thought much worse things about you.
Jean Rostand (French scientist)

One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall in again.
Judith Viorst

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character.
Peter De Vries

When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.
Prince Philip

All marriages are happy. It's the living together afterward that causes all the trouble.
Raymond Hull

It's a funny thing that when a man hasn't anything on earth to worry about, he goes off and gets married.
Robert Frost

Последний раз редактировалось amir85f; 24.10.2006 в 21:18. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо amir85f за это полезное сообщение:
atom (26.10.2006), Jet (25.05.2008), Razmking (19.02.2010)
Старый 10.02.2007, 22:19
DEATH DEATH вне форума
Пользователь

Поблагодарил: 59
Поблагодарили 51 раз в 26 сообщениях
DEATH скоро станет знаменитым(-ой)
Вопрос  

hello ppl! it`s very interestingly- russian forum and english language))))Don`t u speak russian?
Старый 11.02.2007, 12:46
DJ Sergeich DJ Sergeich вне форума
Администратор

Поблагодарил: 13,211
Поблагодарили 20,231 раз в 4,985 сообщениях
DJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьDJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьDJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьDJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьDJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьDJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьDJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьDJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьDJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьDJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьDJ Sergeich . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнуть
Цитата:
Сообщение от DEATH
hello ppl! it`s very interestingly- russian forum and english language))))Don`t u speak russian?
It's English part of forum.

www.Modern-Talking.ru > English Forum > Off-Topic > Jokes

По настоящему твоё только то, чем ты поделился со всеми!
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо DJ Sergeich за это полезное сообщение:
modtal (17.02.2007)
Старый 28.02.2007, 14:19
Howard_mt Howard_mt вне форума
Пользователь

Поблагодарил: 72
Поблагодарили 310 раз в 46 сообщениях
Howard_mt - роза среди колючекHoward_mt - роза среди колючекHoward_mt - роза среди колючекHoward_mt - роза среди колючек
Not completely offtopic, since it's about Dieter Bohlen. I read it on the German MT-forum a few years ago

Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Dieter Bohlen all die at the same time. They go to heaven together. When they arrive at the gates an angel explains: "There is only one rule here in heaven: you cannot step on a duck!"

The three men laugh a bit about this stupid sounding rule, and they enter heaven. Once there they were shocked by what they saw. The place was absolutely LOADED with ducks!!! On every square inch of heaven there was a duck! It was almost impossible not to step on them

And indeed, it WAS impossible. Less then an hour after their entrance Brad Pitt stepped on a duck. The angel came to him, with chains and one of the most ugly women you have ever seen. The angel said: "You stepped on a duck. As a punnishment you will be chained to this woman for eternity"

Johnny and Dieter looked at each other and continued to try to avoid the ducks. But after a day Johnny also stepped on a duck. The same thing happened: the angel came and chained him forever to a very ugly woman.

Dieter was very scared now. He did his very best not to step on a duck. And after 28 days he still had not stepped on a duck!!!! The angel came, with the most beautifull girl you have ever seen. The angel said: "In 28 days you have not stepped on a duck. Congratulations! As a reward you will be chained to this pretty girl forever"

Dieter was very happy. He said to the girl: "You are very pretty, they really made an excellent choice! How come they picked you? I must be very lucky!". The girl replied: "I stepped on a duck..."
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Howard_mt за это полезное сообщение:
atom (28.02.2007), Razmking (19.02.2010)
Старый 07.05.2007, 23:22
Jet Jet вне форума
Не активирован(а) через e-mail

Поблагодарил: 464
Поблагодарили 521 раз в 178 сообщениях
Jet луч света в тёмном царствеJet луч света в тёмном царствеJet луч света в тёмном царствеJet луч света в тёмном царствеJet луч света в тёмном царствеJet луч света в тёмном царстве
А,можно на английском? one day,one man came to a doctor with a broken arm,with a broken legs and with a smashed head.And the doctor asked him-what happened?-you know i was fucking with my girlfriend on a railway road and suddenly the train was coming-and i was coming- and she was coming..... and nobody wanted to stop!!!
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Jet за это полезное сообщение:
Here I Am (26.09.2007), K@TIK (17.05.2007), Razmking (19.02.2010)
Старый 12.05.2007, 22:10
Kyr Kyr вне форума
Был тут всегда

Поблагодарил: 14,975
Поблагодарили 39,517 раз в 14,007 сообщениях
Kyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнуть

Dieter Bohlen (solo):
http://dieterbohlen2010.narod.ru/various/db_solo.htm
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Kyr за это полезное сообщение:
Razmking (19.02.2010)
Старый 17.08.2007, 17:50
myblog myblog вне форума
Пользователь

Поблагодарил: 36
Поблагодарили 68 раз в 33 сообщениях
myblog скоро станет знаменитым(-ой)
Подмигивание joke  

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen
listening to her young son playing with his new electric train
in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said,
"All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now,
cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who
are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind
of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and
you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may
play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes
playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother
heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from
the train, please remember to take all of your belongings
with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one.
We hope you will ride with us again soon.
" She hears the little boy continue,
"For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your
hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on
the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of
you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen."
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо myblog за это полезное сообщение:
Kyr (17.08.2007), Marina (23.08.2007), Razmking (19.02.2010)
Старый 06.12.2007, 02:42
Kyr Kyr вне форума
Был тут всегда

Kyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьKyr . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнуть

Dieter Bohlen (solo):
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Kyr за это полезное сообщение:
Andrew M (06.12.2007), Razmking (19.02.2010)
Старый 24.12.2007, 17:03
Kyr Kyr вне форума
Был тут всегда

Dieter Bohlen (solo):
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Kyr за это полезное сообщение:
Beauty (24.12.2007), Razmking (19.02.2010)
Старый 17.05.2008, 21:40
Kyr Kyr вне форума
Был тут всегда

Two ladies talking in heaven:

1st woman: Hi! My name is Wanda.

2nd woman: Hi! I'm Kelly. How did you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.

2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

Dieter Bohlen (solo):
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Kyr за это полезное сообщение:
Jet (25.05.2008), moderntony (17.05.2008), Razmking (19.02.2010)
Ответ

Пожалуйста, добавьте ссылку в закладки социальных сетей!

Опции темы
Опции просмотра