www.Modern-Talking.ru

Регистрация Форум Чат Справка Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны
Modern Talking Thomas Anders Dieter Bohlen Disco C.C. Catch Systems In Blue Mark Ashley Mark Medlock Сергей Минаев

Вернуться   www.Modern-Talking.ru > English Forum > News

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 02.12.2009, 16:03
Lady in blue Lady in blue вне форума
Был тут всегда

Поблагодарил: 15,982
Поблагодарили 15,464 раз в 3,054 сообщениях
Lady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнуть
Сообщение A new video clip of Thomas Anders: WHY DO YOU CRY  

MOSCOW - THE CLUB "SOHO ROOMS"
THOMAS ANDERS (27.10.09)

Dear TA Fans and friends,
I would like to talk to all of you about making of the brand new video clip of Thomas Anders with great pleasure.
He has come to Moscow on 27.10.09 to stay here for a few days to film a brand new video clip to his new song WHY DO YOU CRY, because he had two good reasons to do it here. First of all, his new album is composed and arranged by modern Russian musician and composer Sergey Revtov ([Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]) as he has announced about it in a Russian press article lately and the second reason is a fact that Anders thinks that Russian girls are very nice, kind and attractive to film them in his new video.
To be honestly, I am very surprised, but Thomas is a bit “anders” again (a German words, which means “different” in English). He plays his part as a macho or James Bond in this clip, who tries to pay attention of all girls.
All works of video making have been in a new and modern luxurious club SOHO ROOMS. I would like to thank management of this club from the bottom of my heart, because they have given me some pictures that you may use them at the website and publish them here.
The operator of photography of this clip is a well-known person Pavel Khudyakov ([Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]), who has filmed many exclusive video clips for international and national music bands and singers and he have done it with great success.
Except making of this video clip Thomas took part in a TV program as a talk show “Let them speak”, which will be broadcasted tonight in Russian TV. I tell you about it in my next report for sure!

Reach for the star and open your heart...
The hero in you, your wish can be true
And don't have a doubt about what you see,
Cause all what you need to do
Just dream !
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Lady in blue за это полезное сообщение:
ALUR68 (18.12.2009), DimaCar (03.12.2009), DJ Sergeich (02.12.2009), Dog (02.12.2009), HMModernTalking (07.01.2010), id-slash (02.12.2009), ogonek (02.12.2009), Panibron (04.12.2009)
Старый 18.12.2009, 15:14
Был тут всегда

Lady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнутьLady in blue . Такую репутацию нельзя пошатнуть
Thomas Anders and Sergey Revtov, a Russian producer of his coming album STRONG. This picture is used with kind permission of SOHO ROOMS, Moscow.

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]

Just dream !
Эти 9 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Lady in blue за это полезное сообщение:
Alexpru (18.12.2009), cryingame (04.02.2010), Dog (18.12.2009), dusty99 (20.01.2010), HMModernTalking (07.01.2010), Nataly_Space (19.12.2009), Nightingale (20.01.2010), Razmking (20.01.2010), VadimMT (19.12.2009)
Старый 20.01.2010, 12:32
Peter S Peter S вне форума
Заблокирован

Поблагодарил: 1
Поблагодарили 12 раз в 5 сообщениях
Peter S стоит на развилке
New song is fantastic, it was good idea to create new album by russian producers, because this nation still loves disco/dance music and feel music better that western producers now. I'm waiting impatient for full video and for CD.
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Peter S за это полезное сообщение:
Dmitry SPb (20.01.2010), drive2003 (20.01.2010), HMModernTalking (13.02.2010), Razmking (20.01.2010), Яша (21.01.2010)
Старый 27.01.2010, 17:59
Был тут всегда

Dear TA fans and friends,
It is known that the DVD for the Russian Version of the CD must contain of his new clips and a surprise. Today we have known, what it is... It is a documental film about his video clip recording process or MAKING OF WHY DO YOU CRY? It's a good news!
Always yours, Natalia

Just dream !
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Lady in blue за это полезное сообщение:
gigi (27.01.2010), HMModernTalking (13.02.2010)
Старый 15.02.2010, 15:44
Был тут всегда

Dear TA fans and friends,
I have got the information that all international TA admirers will have a good chance to buy STRONG - Premiun Edition - by EBAY very soon.
I hope that I can help you with it or send a link to order it there a bit later.
Thanks a lot for your understanding and support!

Just dream !
Старый 04.02.2013, 19:47
Peters1984 Peters1984 вне форума
Новичок

Поблагодарил: 1
Поблагодарили 14 раз в 8 сообщениях
Peters1984 стоит на развилке
for me this song and especially Video was excellent! Looked a little beit like "Juliet".
Ответ

Пожалуйста, добавьте ссылку в закладки социальных сетей!

Метки
2009, thomas anders, why do you cry

Опции темы
Опции просмотра